Monday, October 4, 2010

Fashionably late

This is something some of you hirls out there can talk about for hours and hours on end.


Oh, and don't forget all the TV channels dedicated to it and the magazines as well.


Yes, you've guessed right, the topic I'm referring to, is fashion. A thing most of us guys don't know a thing of. Luckily we have women to inform us!


But here's a top tip before we continue, do NOT ask Lady Gaga for her fashion tips!! She'll tell you to wear a leopard skin to support violence against leopards, if you get what I'm saying, after the whole meat dress thing...


Sometimes it's hard not to laugh at the latest fashion trends, which probably falls under fashion errors in a magazine or something. Either way, I'm an old school kinda guy. Jeans and a T-shirt fits me just fine. It's just my style!


Keep to your own
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment