Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The artist within

This is one delicate subject to some people.

"Am I an artist?". I don't know, did your mom tell you that? She might have referred to your outfit when you sang Cats in the fourth grade, I don't know.

I don't agree with the statement that we all have "The artist within", you're born an artist. You can't learn to be one, if it is music, painting, graphic design, anything artistic.

I do agree that every one of us have something unique and special to offer the world in one way or another and that we all have our own calling. Your calling could be in the IT support field or even in modelling. That's a question only you can answer.

So, if you're trying to reinvent the wheel, why not buy it online instead? Lol, just kidding around;)

Find your niche
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment