Thursday, September 23, 2010

Support me!

Some of you reading this must haver had some issues with a computer some stage or another in your life.

For some of you, the issue was resolved very quickly and very fast by throwing your laptop out the window or smacking your pc with the keyboard. As they say, if violence doesn't help, then you know you used too little, right?

If you're not a viking descendant, then you probably need some IT support. And you won't believe it, but there's actually people out there who get paid to help you with your pc! I wish I had a penny for all the times I had to fix my girlfriends' pc's...

So, before considering throwing the guy on the street with your mouse or printer, be sure to get some support before you do!

Giving you the fix
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment