Friday, September 3, 2010

Wishlist

I wish I had...

Strange, but true, we all have our own little wishlist. Most of the things on your wishlist you probably can't get or will take a lifetime to achieve, but still, it's good to dream, right?

Everytime someone asks me,"What do you want?" I simply replay by telling them,"Well, I'll start off with a nice Ferrari, followed by..." and then they usually interrupt me...

I think one of the 3 most popular wishlist items, are love, success and money. Most of the people choose one of these three and chase so hard after it, they lose track of what they really need.

It's only a few people who will realise what really matters in life and what not. Yes, we do have valuables in our lives, I'd kill someone if he/she tries to take one of my guitars away from me, but it's because my guitars form the biggest part of who I am. But why do people chase after rainbows when the pot of gold lies right in front of them? That's my question...

Most people wish for things they believe would make them better persons, but in the end, it was all a waste of good time. Like mr. Miagi said in Karate Kid,"A warrior takes advantage of what is at hand!".

Don't throw away your wishlist, use the things and people around you to make your wishes come true. And if it includes buying something you can afford, be sure to check out the online shopping sites!

Still wishing I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment